I'm hoping this becomes a regular schedule for me this year. I have lots of projects that need a little tweaking. Usually not a lot, and it's not like the projects aren't usable, but I know they would be better if I fixed the issues. Taking one day a week to work on fixes seems like a good way to chip away at them.
Today's issue is easy, fast... and needed. Matt's multidirectional scarf was too short for his taste:
So it's progressing quickly, now that I'm back to remembering what I did. It's a gorgeous scarf (black Cascade 220 with some gray Silk 'n' Wool). After the frigid cold snap this week, it's best to get this one done!