Tuesday, July 06, 2010


The TLC Cotton Ribby is getting there! I decided to finish it up, as I needed the size 7 needles to continue on with the Denim Lace Basic Hoodie.

As the photo shows, I went with the scoop neck. I'll double the neckband to reinforce the fake double style.

Ironically, I decided on the this fake double pullover look due to my concern about not having enough of the multicolored yarn. I have plenty left over. However, I am soooo glad I decided to do it this way, as the entire sleeves would've had those spiralling color issues (and the 2" or so that I do have I can live with).

So I have some ends to weave in plus the double neckband then I'll get back to the denim lace basic hoodie.

I must confess that I have worked on a lot of other projects since I last posted... and all were frogged. I always seem to get into a crochet groove in the heat of summer, yet everything I tried was a complete disaster. My crochet skills (especially with garments) are iffy at best. I think I'll stick to crochet afghans and leave the clothing to knitting.

Meanwhile... the whole Dragon Age addiction has not really ended. I'm still spending a lot of time with this game. I've tried other games (Bioshock 2 was a HUGE disappointment), but I feel like I'm just putting in time on them and Dragon Age ends up back into the Xbox 360. Oh well, the cutscenes do make quality knitting time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.