Monday, August 17, 2009

Who Chose This Hobby?

Gena can't wait for me to finish

For me, the hardest part of knitting and crocheting is counting. Quite simply, I suck at counting (however, I can alphabetize in my sleep... go figure). I was down to the last strip for my afghan.

299 squares.

How did that happen? Did I lose one (possibly... they did get moved around a bit). Can I not count to 300? (most likely).

Anyway, one more quick block and the final strip is sewn up. It just needs to be attached to the main blanket... then a quick border (as I don't have a lot of white left) and then I can get back to some sweater knitting.

1 comment:

  1. I think I'd rather find 299 than 301! Good job finishing it up.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.