Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Endurance

I was able to get 88 granny squares out of one skein of the white. A fourth skein was ordered so I can get all 300 squares done, plus sewing and a border.

I am now a little concerned about having enough of the colors to complete my goal of 300. However, I won't be ordering more. I'll make the afghan smaller if I have to, but I don't want to have to invest in 8 more skeins.

As of this writing, I'm at 113.5 squares done (I hope to have 120 done by the end of the day). I can really crank out squares while watching the live coverage of the Tour de France. However, I need something else to work on in the afternoon. I'm starting to feel a little saturated with granny squares. Might need to cast on a sweater... just because... heehee.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy! You're a granny square machine! I think you need an afternoon sweater reward... just your friendly neighborhood enabler stopping by for a visit ;)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.