Sunday, May 31, 2009

oh ya...


I just tried to make a pair of pajamas for myself. Foolishly thinking that if I chose a pattern size big enough for my bust, it would fit. However due to the nature of the pattern, and the assumption by pattern companies that everyone wears a size B cup, it ended up being a disaster.

Ya, now I remember why I knit.

(ed note: I will say that the lovely Venus of Willendorf is a little thicker thru the waist than I am... but it's nice to know that I could be a fertility symbol to some cultures. Just not mine.)

1 comment:

  1. hiya, was searching our Willendorf pal and stumbled across your blog. I see we have some patterns in common, I'm planning a Mr. Greenjeans. And I've been bit by the dyeing bug, the 1st skeins of yours are stunning. Now, you probably get asked this so often you want to hurl, but is the cabled sheep in the upper right of your blog available as a pattern somewhere? Happy knitting, p.s. my blog knitsomniack.blogspot.com if you want to answer via that. Happy knitting

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.