Thursday, January 08, 2009

Best Laid Plans...

I had hoped to get back to stash logging, but it's not looking good for today. I had thought the dreary, rainy, icy weather was done today (and I did see the sun while I was showering this morning), but the clouds have returned and it's hailing out as I write this.

The ice also has caused some damage. We are taking Jake to the vet's this morning afternoon after a rather nasty spill. The leg that has his tumor doesn't look good and he didn't eat his breakfast this morning (uh, he's a beagle mix... and if you know Jake, not eating is not good). Fingers crossed, the swelling and blackened leg is just from a nasty sprain.

I'll get back to the stash logging as soon as I can.

Edit: the vet couldn't fit us in until later today, and the sun came out. Got a few things done.

3 comments:

  1. Thinking good thoughts on the vet visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything goes well at the vet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:42 PM

    Hoping Jake is okay ... sending you tons of healing vibes!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.