Thursday, January 22, 2009

2 Down... 22 to go?

(ya, who decided I could finish 24 projects this year again???)

Cassidy is more or less done. She's on her second blocking (for the hood and the buttonband... and hopefully a little extra width. Love ribbed sweaters!) She does fit, but I would like just a little more ease. Blocking is the short term effort, while I struggle to lose the weight. Again.

Anyway, here's a shot of the hood before I got the buttonband done:

Cassidy's hood


Let me say that the sleeves were a delight to seam up. So well designed. I'll go over my mods when I do my Project Stats when the buttons are on and I have a modeled photo.

Okay, now off to finish project #3!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:03 AM

    So gorgeous! It's going on my list, near the top!

    And as for loosing the weight...again. Me too! I'm not sure I've ever met a food I didn't like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:22 PM

    Congratulations!! LOVE the color :)

    I'm with you on the loosing the weight again ... unfortunately it's still snowing and cold here and all I want to do is eat, knit and hibernate *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:07 PM

    Really Really like this one and you look lovely in it.

    Esther

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.