Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Am I falling for Patrick again?

Patrick's first sleeve
click to get a bigger view

I'm actually cranking out Patrick a bit faster than expected. I spent most of Sunday and Monday working on it, and I only have 7 more increases to do.

I did get a few more rows done on Cassidy as well. I'll get something done soon! Then I can really concentrate on Gaelic Morning Mist. Or cast on something new?

An other view of Patrick's sleeve
to see the dog hair, just click to enlarge

2 comments:

  1. Cindy,
    Great to see you at Stitches and looking so good in your "Must Have". Patrick will be over soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:21 PM

    Hi, Cindy. I love your blog!

    I just stumbled upon your blog today when I googled "Aran knitting patterns". I LOVE your work. You are very talented and a little addicted, which I admire. ;-) I hope you don't mind if I pop in and lurk on your site every once in awhile.

    I don't have the time to knit as much as you do, but I do manage to knit 4-6 projects a year. I am an almost-exclusively aran knitter, have tackled some of Alice Starmore's patterns (as I saw you have), and have designed a few of my own patterns, just to suit my preference more than anything.

    I'll look forward to seeing your progress!

    Linda (from Cali)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.