Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Suspended due to weather

If you're watching the World Series (and I know you are!), then you know the kind of weather we're having here in the south eastern Pennsylvania region. It's not supposed to get any better for the next 2 days (with some hints at some snow flurries)... so we'll see when they get the rest of this baseball game in.

It's also effecting my photo capabilities (or it's just making me too lazy to take photos). However, progress is being made... and I'll have a finished project by the end of the day.

Matt's Kathmandu Gansey is just about done. The second sleeve is past the halfway point to the cuff, and then just a few (and I mean a few) ends to weave in.

I was making nice progress on my Tangled Yoke Cardigan, and I'm half way thru the tangled yoke itself. Had a little issue with my decreases (I don't like having to do things on the wrong side... I read my knitting as I'm not a fan of counting). Basically I closed the wrong cable and had to rip back two rows (as a 5 stitch decrease is not fun to rip). So it's slow going, but getting very very close. I still hope to have it done by the end of next week.

Let me also add: What happened to October, wasn't September just last week?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.