Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Staghorn Love

Just a quick update on my obsession with Staghorn (by Lisa Lloyd, pattern is in her book: A Fine Fleece).

Um, I am a little obsessed. Just a little.

At this point the back and both sleeves are completed. The front is progressing well (3 staghorn repeats done. There's a total of 17, so that only leaves me 14 more to go!).

Even while I contemplate the next project from the book (it's between October Frost and Flyingdales, votes welcomed), I don't even want to cast it on until I've finished this one.

Who says you can't love knitting wool in July*????

*Okay, I am sitting in my air conditioned house. There's no way I could knit this in this weather if I were in the "real" temp world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.