Friday, July 25, 2008

Slowing, but not stopping

Staghorn's front
click to enlarge

Staghorn is progressing steadily, but not at quite the same pace. Basically I didn't spend the last two days knitting 8 hours straight (each day), so I didn't get the front done. However, it is past the halfway point, and I still think the knitting will be done by the end of the weekend.

It's still a fabulous knit and I'm enjoying it. However, it's cooled down enough that we've turned off the A/C. Just warm enough that wool in my lap isn't thrilling. I can knit with it off to the side, but it's harder to do that for any extended lenght of time (say, like 8 hours straight). We'll see how the weather is for when I go to seam it. It has to be in my lap for that.

October Frost is next up out of the book A Fine Fleece, and I have some lovely raspberry colored Green Mountain Spinnery Mountain Mohair all ready for it. Any casting on for it is purely for swatching purposes only. Really.

1 comment:

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.