Saturday, July 05, 2008

Iron Hill Twilight Crit


Just got home from the Iron Hill Crit (the races are still going on. Matt's still there to watch the pro race).

It was a fast paced race, and Matt finshed well (I think he even finished well enough for a payout). All I can say is that my little man has huge calves and thighs!

If you like to see that sort of thing, I've posted a few more pics over at Matt's much neglected blog.

I'll have some photos of knitting on Monday... including my finished Surplice Lace Top. Hint: I might really really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.