Friday, May 02, 2008

Speed Metal and Caffeine

a very productive combo!

I got quite a bit done on the Matt's Gedifra second sleeve yesterday, thanks to Squizz and Starbucks Tassimo.

I also got the laundry done, but I still need to pack for the weekend (leaving this afternoon for Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival). I'm driving, so no car knitting. Hopefully I'll have lots of photos (ya, I know, I never remember to take pictures). I'm not looking for anything in particular this year, and not really too excited about shopping... I simply don't need anything. Want is an other matter, so I'm sure I'll be bringing some lovely fiber home with me.

Hmmm, maybe I should make an inspirational playlist for the trip, I'm sure Julie is a big fan of Rage Against the Machine. I mean, who isn't, really?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.