Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Can't Put It Down

Matt's Gedifra Pullover 509
click to enlarge

Oh ya, I'm that close. I have to say that I really enjoy knitting with the Cotton Ease. It's simply pleasant to knit and seems to just glide over the Knitpicks Options needles, even at this tight gauge. I'm thrilled with my stitch definition and I think Matt's very excited to have me finish this.

I should have it done this week. The front is progressing exceptionally fast. I think doing the sleeves in the middle was a great idea. I'm still a little concerned about the raglan sleeves/funnel neck, but it's an easy fix if it doesn't fit.

First priority today is a little organization. I must find space for the purchases that came home with me. Plus I want to keep my current WIP's to just one or two around my knitting nest (and only one breakfast knitting project). I find I really do get more done when I limit how many things I work on. So I've got to clean up my knitting nest and get some of these "swatches" that I've been playing with put away. Maybe I'll just finish the current repeat on the Gedifra pullover before I tackle that....

1 comment:

  1. The sweater is going to look great on Matt! I'm encouraged by your Mr. Greenjeans, which looks fabulous on you. That sweater is in my queue and I'm relieved to hear that the directions are clear and you are happy with the FO.

    I hope racing season is going well for Matt. Chris finished the training races and is about to begin the summer schedule.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.