Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Oh ya... blogging...

The blogging muse is escaping me right now. Just not feeling very chatty about my knitting projects I guess. Ironically, it's actually helping me feel productive.

I'll have my new Ribby done this week (I'm almost to the armhole shaping on the right front). To say that I love this pattern is an understatement. There's something very relaxing about knitting it.

I've also been working on a wrap cardigan (the one from Knitting Pure and Simple) in Boku. Misread the increases for the fronts, and had to rip back to the armholes. Eh, it happens, but I'm loving how the Boku knits up. It's a wool/silk combo similar to Noro's Silk Garden, but frankly, it's better quality. No knots, the spinning is much more even and the long color repeats look fab.

I'm still plugging away on Roam. I'm still not 100% sure about it, but all that seed stitch is actually kind of nice. The back waist shaping is done, so it's just seed stitch until the armhole shaping.

Those are the three main projects I'm working on right now, and all are progressing very well. I am feeling a little restless, and I'm looking forward to having the Ribby done, as I'll use that as an excuse to cast on something new. Just not sure what... the suggestion box is open.

I'll have photos of Ribby when completed, and hopefully pictures of the new cast on project.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy --

    I know how you feel. I'm working between three projects right now, and it's slow going, so I don't have a lot to blog about.

    Hope you and Matt are well and enjoying the Tour of California.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.