Friday, November 16, 2007

A month and a half

So we're in mid-November and I have two more projects I want to finish by the end of the year. Must get cracking!

Mermaid is progressing, and I think I can have it done be the end of the year... hopefully sooner:

Mermaid
click to enlarge


I'm also still working on Matt's Ike Cardigan:

Ike
click to enlarge

Even if I can't get a decent photo of the color, I can get a photo that reallyt shows off the Gena hair, eh? That's the first sleeve which is just about done. I cast on the first front last night, as I needed something mindless... and what's more mindless than 2X2 ribbing?

I need to concentrate a bit on my knitting today... as I'm expecting Bioshock in the mail today or tomorrow. Must get as much done as I can, as I know once I start playing it, I'll be sucked in.

So off to try to get a sleeve done and maybe to the last gusset on Mermaid!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing a finished Mermaid- wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mermaid looks great -- I hope you are able to finish it soon! I'm trying to finish the camisole before the end of the year, but I'm stuck on the design part. Once I work that out, I can just stay up all night and finish it.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.