Friday, October 26, 2007

Still Sick

Not much to update, as I spent most of yesterday adding projects to my queue on Ravelry. Ya, if you're too tired to knit, why not plan on more projects???

I will say that the Mermaid is a little better than the halfway point on the body. I didn't work on it at all yesterday (I worked on the Cindy Must Knit The Cardigan a bit and the Radiance Cabled Cardigan).

However, I spent most of yesterday trying to see if I could cough up a lung. I think I came close a couple of times... however, both lungs are still in place. I do seem to have misplaced my voice, tho (all that coughing has done quiet a number on it).

So the house is nice and quiet... except for that coughing thing... as I'm not talking. Which sucks, as I rather enjoy that whole voice communication thing.

Anyway, resting is still the main goal... but I think I'm in the home stretch. Hopefully I'll have progress pictures on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.