Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Mistakes and Ladders

So the back is to the ribbing on Matt's SOA and I'm ready to tackle the front.

Where I have a miscrossed cable:
Click to enlarge

The saftey pin shows the mistake...so I just laddered down to that point:
Click to enlarge

Now I'll just reknit that section on DPN's then move on to the rest of the front. At least I don't have to cut and graft the mistake... as I did with the Cable O's vest.

I'm starting to put a mental list together for the weekend. I will say that I really don't want to buy much at MD S$W this year. None of the yarn/projects that I got last year are done and quite frankly, I'm out of room. I tried to put some projects away yesterday and I just don't know where to put them... so I'll go enjoy my friends and the knitting. I'm sure I'll get some things, but I really do want to be picky about what I get...

Well, off to fix that front!
Keep on Knittin'!!!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! What a lot of reknitting to do. But you are yoda so you can do it. I hope it finishes fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like alot of knitting - I'd be crying at this point!! haha
    Have fun at MD SW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:17 PM

    I'm staring at the screen still trying to find the miscrossed cable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:57 PM

    Yeah, I've laddered down to fix and knit or a purl or drop the YO I stuck in the wrong place, but that second picture is totally scaring my silly. eeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.