Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Just a quick update

Not up too much updating today...

The back isn't quite done yet on the SOA, as it seemed to get sucked into the knitting space time continuum... I swear I've had two inches to go for about 18 rows now...

I'll try to get it done today. Or I may put it aside and see if it grows in length if I don't work on it... since working on it doesn't seem to help.

UPDATE:

The back is finally to the ribbing!!! Woo-Hoo!!! I'll do that in the round after I get the front done:
Click to enlarge

Let me say again: Cotton Ease Rocks!!!! (as does my husband's 5'5" frame!!!!)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:05 AM

    No, no! Must work on it! It's too pretty to sit and wait!(Plus, we all are waiting with baited breath to see that gorgeous sweater on Matt!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking really great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say Cindy is WOW WOW !!!!!

    BEAUTIFUL WORK !!!!

    Penny
    http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.