Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Mid Week Update

Just got back from the grocery store... I am now prepared for any disaster. Sheez, how can two people eat so much (this might be one of the reasons)???? (and why do I keep thinking that if I buy it all now, I don't have to go back?)

So I took the day off yesterday from knitting and the PSP, trying to give my hands a rest.

It was hard.

I also don't have any update photos (obviously). I probably won't for tomorrow, either, as I'm going to take it easy today as well. I could do some house cleaning (ya, well, I just snorted at that too), or at least some purging.

It's an other absolutely beautiful day... almost wished I could ride a bike!
Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.