Wednesday, February 21, 2007

hmmm... what shall I blog about?

Not much interesting to update. I'm spending a lot of time with the PS2 (which I accidentally shocked yesterday and I think I killed yet an other controller. I really hope Sony addressed that issue for the PS3... especially at it's price point).

I seriously need to do some project reorganization/clean up. But I don't wanna. So I'm not. I put the crochet cardigan in a time out and started yet an other project (Paton's Must Have Cardigan... which I'm upsizing thru gauge*. 13" finished sleeve circumference. Uh. Huh. I must have the world's largest biceps?)

I did finalize the graphic for Matt's race team:
click to enlarge

Matt posed for the graphic. (bwahahaha... ya, right. Any guesses who the rider I used to model actually is? Hint: that's the most perfect time trial position). Anyway, Matt's working on getting a cafepress shop up and running. Hoping to raise a few more bucks for the team. Now I just need to convince him to update his blog.

Okay off to work on something. Not sure what....

Keep on Knittin'!

*there is actually an upsided version available here (pdf file). However, the finished size of 49" isn't going to work for me. I'm shooting for about a 44" finished bust... and 15" arm circumference).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.