Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Still Here...

Still suffering from a headcold and a busy schedule.

The Crochet Cardigan is stalled (just due to time constraints) but the first sleeve is almost done.

I got quite a bit done on the Sitcom Chic last night while we watched Emmanuel's Gift, a truely great documentary. Just enough subtitles to make crocheting hard, but st. st. is perfect. I have about 1" to go before I can start the sleeves.

I got my first tote done. I also did a cost analysis and I need to find cheaper supplies. For me to recoup my investment, I need to charge more than I want. So I did some searching and have some interfacing coming which will save me over $4 a bag.

I'm not sure if I'm going to sew today. I need to do some laundry and we just got back from getting grocercies. It's a good day to snuggle in with my knitting (or crocheting) and try to keep warm.

Sorry about the lack of photos (again). I'll try to have some for tomorrow...

Keep on Knittin'!

1 comment:

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.