Monday, August 28, 2006

Nothing to see here

I've just spent the last hour trying to get my camera/memeory card/photoshop to talk to each other. They've decided that I really need to be annoyed this early in the morning and won't co operate. So no pictures. This camera has been such a disappointment. An other camera is not in the budget.

Which is a shame as I had pretty pictures of my stash room. I spent yesterday cleaning out my cloest (good bye ill fitting clothes) and re organizing my yarn stash.

The main reason is that my Garnet got sun faded. Severly (if my ^%*^$@# camera worked, I'd show ya). I'll try over dyeing it, but I needed to move things around a bit as I don't want anything in that much sun.

Ironically, the re arrangement gave me much more room for my stash. Which I took advantage of. I have a very scary amount of yarn. I have about 5 pieces of clothing now hanging in my closet, but boy, do I have yarn!

That's going to change (well, I still will have a lot of yarn), but my hobby money is going to go to clothes. I simply need more than what I have. When I was a professional recluse and only left the house to go to the grocery store, one pair of jeans, sweatpants and Flyers jerseys were just fine. I'm going out more and need things to go with my hand knit sweaters. I'll make some, but I also will have to do some more shopping.

The camera thing is always a bad way to start off the day (I get easily frustrated, especially when something doesn't work for no apparent reason), but I've got lots of fun things to work on today. I'm not sure if I'm going to sew or knit (it's really really muggy today and that might be a deciding factor).

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.