Thursday, July 13, 2006

Landscape and Inspired Cables

I took a break from the Not So High Neck Cabled Tank (Interweave Knits Summer 2004) and worked on some mindless knitting:


The Vneck Sweater from Inspired Cable Knits (Fiona Ellis). The Katia Bamboo (60% bamboo/40% cotton) is giving this sweater a delightful drape. However, the color is stunning in person, but does not photograph well at all. (doesn't help that we're back to hot, humid, rainy weather)

The other thing I'm working on is the Landscape Shawl.


So that's what I'm working on. Good knitting to watch le Tour... which I'm off to do right now.

Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:09 PM

    The idea that all those cables are "mindless" knitting tickles my funny bone. It would not be mindless for me but it would be enjoyable. That's an interesting ribbing/border on it as well.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.