Monday, July 03, 2006

Because I'm A Suggestive Personality

Since Kristen said in my comments on Friday that it was time for something cable-y, I had to cast this on:


That is Kathy Zimmerman's Cabled High Neck Tank from the Summer 2004 issue of Interweave Knits. (Mine, however will not be a high neck, but more likely a V neck). I'm using Cotton Fleece in Berry. I loooove it so far. The pattern is a bit high concentration for me (no memorizing) but I think this is going to be one sweet little tank when finished.

I was going to do some action shots of Scoop for Acornbud, but not a good photo shoot day (we did get some sun over the weekend. I swear!... now we're back to hazy and an occassional rain).

The other project that is progressing?


The Landscape Shawl (be sure to click the photo to get better details). I'm at the moss stitch section with only one section to go after that. I'm probably not at the halfway point yet, but I'm already starting to feel the length of these rows. However, it's still my kind of knitting. The changing of the stitch patterns across the row are interesting, yet not complex. I nice "filler" project when I just want to knit... not necessarily concentrate.

I've got a full day planned of shopping then Stitch n Bitch tonight. So it should be a fun day (icky sticky weather won't deter me!!!)

Happy Knitting!!!

2 comments:

  1. OOOH Yeah for Kristen for suggesting cables. The Berry Cotton Fleece is Yummy! I really like the start of this and am excited to see the rest of the pattern as you knit your way up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:05 PM

    Wow, someone actually listened to me - I'm not used to that in this household! The tank is going to be beautiful in Berry, and at the rate you are going you'll be wearing it in no time.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.