Tuesday, July 04, 2006



Ah, a holiday. Ya, like that makes a difference here at chez Knitting Park. Matt's already out for a 3+ hour bike ride, I've got some chores to do and we'll do hot dogs on the grill for dinner. Ya, do we know how to do a holiday or what?

I did some shopping yesterday, mostly for buttons and some sewing supplies. Matt finally got the window trim and blinds up in my sewing room (and he even swept up my floor!) so I need to get back to some sewing. I have a dress all cut out and the body is pieced together. It needs sleeves and lining then the finishing. I'm not sure I'll get to it today, but I'm actually a bit antsy to get it done (as I bought fabric for two new dresses yesterday).

However, it's still all about knitting!!! The Cabled High Neck Tank is moving really nicely. I should get it to the armholes today.

Well off to watch a little Tour while I work on my chores!

Have a safe holiday and Happy Knitting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.