Friday, June 23, 2006

Great Valley Thursday Night Training Crit

In case you hadn't noticed, I'm following Matt to a lot of his bike rides right now. Basically, it's the best way to spend time with him. The team is also looking for a sponser for next season and we're trying to get some photos for promotion (if you know anyone looking to sponser a strong local race team, let me know).


So the latest Jaywalker sock and I headed off to watch the local training crit last night. What a great group of guys. Jaywalker and I had a lovely time, even if it was a bit warm.

I was able to get to the heel last night, and I decided to do a short row heel. We'll see how it goes. It's easy to change if it ends up not working.

Yesterday I spent most of the day on the Scoop du Jour and the first sleeve is just about done. I had hoped to finish it up, but I have maybe 10 more decrease rows (meaning about 20 more rows). Right now I'm concerned that shortening the sleeves 2" wasn't enough.

This weekend is a busy one: a race on Saturday and our friend Jim is moving into his first house this weekend. So it doesn't look like Scoop will be done this weekend... hopefully by next weekend!

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.