Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Preperations

I'll be heading down to the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival on Saturday. One of our (many) LYS is taking a bus down. The bus leaves at 7:00 am, and it's about a 30 minute drive from here. So I'm meeting the gals at 5:45 am so we can car pool up to get the bus.

Did you see that 5:45 A-frickin'-M! I'm expected to be showered, dressed, and coherent at 5:45 A-frickin'-M.

The weather is calling for showers all day. Yikes.

So I'm making preperations... listing all the things to take.

The big question is always: What do I wear?

The suggestion so far is the Spring Forward. Sounds good to me. It's going to be cool and I do so love that sweater (it was either going to be that or the Delicate Summer Lace Jacket). It's probably unrealistic to have the Rose Leaf Pullover done by Saturday, huh? I mean, I have to finish the back, do both sleeves and then the finishing... ya, that's pretty unrealistic, right? Especially since I'm having a problem putting the game controller down.

So I've got to throw some wash in, I need to run to the grocery store and start collecting my stuff. 5:45 A-frickin'-M is pretty frickin' early...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.