Thursday, March 16, 2006

My Cable Is Out

Confession: I haven't been working on Spring Forward for a couple of days. So close to getting it done, but I'm a little cabled out. I've been working on some simple st. st. projects and replaying Sly 2. Oh and buying more yarn.

Friday I went shopping with Nicole and bought this and yarn to do the cover sweater:


Yesterday I went to two shops with a Ann, Julie and our other Nicole from our SnB group. I decided that I love yarn. Not just a little, but all of it. I'm always attracted to hand dyed yarns, but find I don't really use them that much. Doesn't keep me from buying them:


Some beautiful hand dyed yarn from Wool in the Woods to make the Lucy bag (and I'm keeping this one!!!)


Some beautiful merino wool from Tess. I bought enough to make a sweater.

I also bought some other Wool in the Woods yarn to make a little purse (the Lily bag also from Two Old Bags).

As you can see, the Lucy bag was started immediately and it's a nice break from all those cables. It doesn't look like the Spring Forward will get done this week after all, but it's close and I'll keep plugging away at it. I think I just needed a little breather and I'm actually looking forward to working on it a bit today. So I can start something else....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.