Monday, February 13, 2006

Short and Sweet

Just a quick update since I had so much yesterday.

Sam is moving along. The spine is done and I've picked up the stitches for the body. Now I just need to set the cable patterns. I definitely can only do this project in stages.


I am also still working on Obsession Spring Forward. The second sleeve is always a bit slower than the first, but even I'm surprised at how quickly it's going.

So a little Sam this morning, followed by a little, okay, maybe a lot, of Obsession Spring Forward.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:28 AM

    The socks are gorgeous! It's fun watching Sam progress.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.