Thursday, February 16, 2006

Just a quicky...

I'm so engrossed in the Olympics and Obsession Spring Forward that I just don't want to stop and take the time to take pictures or update the blog.... but here's where I am:

I'm about 13 rows to go before the ribbing on the second sleeve on Obsession Spring Forward. Once I have that sleeve done, I'm going to tackle Sam the Ram again. I need to pull back, and I need to be very very careful doing that so I don't mess up any more than I have to.

A question from my comments:

Jennifer from Canada said:
I knit Sam last year and loved it. I may do his mate later. What yarn are you using? I'm tempted to join the SFC but have to get yarn first. Love your blog.


Well, I'm using Merino Style DK from KnitPicks and I'm loving it. I'm also using this yarn as a substitute for a 5 ply gansey yarn for Janet Szabo's Lasso Gansey and while I know it's not going to be as durable as a 5 ply, I'm loving the way it's looking.

And since Jennifer from Canada mentioned it, the Obsession Spring Forward KAL is now a Yahoo Groups and you can join here.

Back to hockey and Obsession Spring Forward.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your photos of Spring Forward. My yarn should be here tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.