Monday, December 14, 2009

Back to the Year in Review

Today's review includes one of my very favorite projects of all time...

Bee Balm


Quick Summery: purchased yarn as a birthday gift to myself, knew it would be perfect for with the pattern

Initial impression: a beautiful, soft, lovely summer cardigan

Current impression: love. love. love. love. love.

Final thoughts: ya, a truely wonderful sweater... to knit and to wear. Pure Perfection.

Baby Gift Blanket


Quick summery: a simple crochet square baby blanket

Initial impression: nice yarn, was a quick project (always nice for a gift)

Current impression: gave to new the new mom and seemed pleased

Final thoughts: a nice break from all the knitting/sweaters and a nice easy care gift

Looking back... so far I would say I've felt most of my projects have been successful... and some spectacularly so.

1 comment:

  1. Linda (Aranknitwit)11:36 AM

    Cindy --- Your Bee Balm Cardi inspired me to track down the booklet and knit one of my own! I love yours, and love mine, too. I wear it quite a bit. I also knit Sunflower from that booklet and wear it a lot. I get compliments on both. Consider finishing your Sunflower --- I think you'll love it, too!

    Congrats on a great year! Knittingly yours, Linda (Aranknitwit)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.