Sunday, November 09, 2008

I've given Patrick a two weeks notice

I really want to finish up a couple more things that are really close to be done, and Patrick is first on the list. I am so not in love with Patrick. I think Matt is sort of ambigious on his feelings towards Patrick (I think he's waiting until it's actually finished before declaring himself). I have one and a half sleeves left to go and I figure if I spend just an hour or two a day on it, I'll have Patrick done in two weeks. Then I can can concentrate on something else.

To reward myself for plugging thru icky Patrick, I've been treating myself to Gaelic Morning Mist:

Gaelic Morning Mist
click to get a close up!

I have about 15 more rows on the cabled section, then the rest of the body is just reverse stockinette stitch. The color is indescribable, and it changes drastically in different lights. Sometimes it looks very grayish blue, then it looks like a very soft green. I love it. Just a little. The cable pattern itself is very simple, so it's going at a good clip. Let's hope I can keep that motivation when I hit the reverse st. st, eh? (this in knit in one piece to the armholes... not my favorite, but this one it makes sense with the way the cabled pattern looks).

Okay, 4 more rows of Patrick, then back to Gaelic Morning Mist... or maybe I should swatch something from my Stitches haul? hmm.... that might cost me 8 rows on Patrick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.