Wednesday, January 21, 2015

337 days til Christmas!


Ya, and I'm going to need all 337 days!

I wanted to get back to some traditional cable knitting this year. So I pull out my Aran Knitting by Alice Starmore (doesn't get much more traditional than that, eh?) thinking I would whip up Na Craga for Matt in no time (a: I've knit it before and b: the cables are easily memorized). However, Matt took one look at Irish Moss and fell in love.

Well, can't argue with his taste!

The problem is that the 1X1 twisted cables are fiddley for me. I can't do them without a cable needle, and so the progress is slooooow!

I plan on working a few rows every day... and that's how much I have done after 21 days.

Let's hope that 337 days are enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.