Tuesday, July 19, 2011
My 4th Hey Teach is blocking. Well, at least the body is. The sleeves are done, but still need to be blocked. I ended up with 7/8 sleeves (not quite full length, but longer that 3/4). I did a lot of tweaking this time around, so I hope that I didn't mess it up.
The construction on my new craftroom is done and I'm mostly moved in. At this point it's more of an organization issue, which is better to figure out as I use the room. It's so nice to not have to use the dining room table to block! Since it's an attic room, and gets really toasty (read: HOT, especially in the afternoon. Even with central air), I'm guessing this won't take long to dry.
Meanwhile, I've cast on the first sleeve of Matt's St. Patrick, but I'm also considering an other cardigan to cast on. A girl can not have too many cardigans.