Sunday, January 17, 2010

Since I can't play Mass Effect AND watch football

ahhh... a Sunday blog! Wow.

Anyway, even though I'm not knitting my usual high volume, there has been a little knitting going on. Matt's Baueresque Knockoff is progressing, with the second sleeve well underway. Meanwhile, this is the other project I've been working on, here and there:


That's the back of Harriet by Lisa Lloyd (from her super fab book A Fine Fleece). It's not the most photo friendly project. The black tweed is a challenge, and unblocked lace is always slopping looking. Combine the two, and you have a very unphoto friendly situation.

I'm really happy with how this is turning out, but since I'm not a huge lace knitter, I'm a slave to the chart making this a fairly slow project for me. The back is past the armhole cast off, so it is moving, just slowly. It's going to be a great cardigan when finished!

Okay, off to watch some pre-game football coverage while I knit away on 2X2 ribbed sleeves.

(two projects in dark charcoal means that the next project will have to be BRIGHT!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.