Monday, September 28, 2009

The Oblivion of Second Sleeve Syndrome

Patrick the 2nd is on it's second sleeve. So... that means it's almost done... right?

Well....

I've been sucked back into playing Oblivion again (and even worse: Halo 3:ODST arrived. I haven't even put it into the console yet. I am well of the danger ahead on that one!).

Fortunely, Oblivion has fairly long (and often) load screens. Makes for good knitting time.

What do you mean there's only 2 days left in September? It's only one little sleeve after all!

1 comment:

  1. Violet4:05 PM

    Hi!
    My mother-in-law (bless her heart) taught me how to knit. She taught me to work both fronts (of cardigan) at the same time on the same needles. Also the same technique is done for the sleeves - both at once.

    The good thing about this is that they are exactly the same.

    Best,
    Vi

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.