Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Four Inches...

... really shouldn't seem like a lot.

Yet, I've got a bad case of SSS (Second Sleeve Syndrome). All the increases are done on the second sleeve for Matt's Cotton Sampler Pullover...with 4 more inches to go.


So close... yet I'm feeling overwhelmed with those last 4 inches.

I'm also getting really tired of working with the cotton. It simply is much harder to knit than wool. My other project is crochet with a linen/cotton yarn... which also isn't "smooth" (it splits so easily).

So I'm thinking of fall and wool and what can I work on now in wool that wouldn't be horribly warm for mid-summer. This is when I wish I liked to knit socks....

1 comment:

  1. Lidna from Cali (Rav Aranknitwit)9:04 PM

    Ah, yes. I know Second Sleeve Syndrome very well. Soldier on --- it soudns like you've got a great husband deserving of a sweater!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.