Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Yoke Has Been Tangled!

Tangled Yoke Cardigan
click to enlarge

Some days I just seem to get better photos than others. Today wasn't a great day. Anyway, I wanted to get an updated photo of the Tangled Yoke Cardigan, as the cabled section is done.

It should be pretty smooth sailing at this point, with just the rest of the yoke to finish up (stocking stitch). Then it's just the button bands, the weaving close of the underarms and blocking (which I can't wait for. I know this yarn really blooms when blocked).

The Tangled Yoke is my main concentration right now, but of course I'm knitting on a couple of other things...

Gaelic Morning Mist
click to enlarge

I sure do love the way the Gaelic Morning Mist is knitting up. The single ply yarn is giving it a great halo that I really love, while keeping the nice stitch definition that I like in cable work. The reverse st. st. of the upper body is going to be fab in this yarn!

Considering that I just finished a project yesterday, I'm surprised at my lack of post project restlessness (okay, some things were swatched yesterday, but I really did want to work on getting the cabled section done on the Tangled Yoke). I want to finish up two more projects in 2008.

I won't mention that October is practically over... meaning 2 months left in the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.