Saturday, September 13, 2008

Rebound

So instead of wallowing over the breakup of the Sunrise Circle Jacket, I decided to jump right back in and cast on a new project.

Hey, Teach
click to enlarge

If I were single, I would marry this cute little cardigan. That's how much I love it. I cast it on Sunday, and I'm blocking it Saturday. I'll be able to seam it up and get the ribbing on it tomorrow.

The only thing I'm concerned about is the color for me. It's a very natural green, and I can look a little like death warmed over in natural colors. Hopefully a white tank under it will balance it... and it is a green. So it should count as a green cardigan, right?

I usually avoid lace projects... especially set in sleeves ("make sure that you have a yo for every decrease when shaping". ya, that seems like I have to pay attention). However, I found the lace pattern very intuitive.

I will be making an other one (as I've made a deal with Theresa... I will knit for yarn!). I might even be making an other one for me. I think I need a black one (who doesn't?) and a bright summery one!


Hey, Teach
click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.