Tuesday, October 16, 2007

So Close!

The Newport Cardigan is on the final run. The collar is done (hopefully... we'll see if I made it wide enough when it's all put togehter). I did the collar before I seamed up the sweater (except the shoulder seams of course). I have one sleeve almost seamed in, so it's not far from being finished. It should be done today.

I have to say that I really liked this yarn before I blocked it, but after blocking it, I now Love this yarn (FYI: yes, it has been discontinued. Of course). The drape and softness is just lovely. This might not be the most exciting cardigan in the world, but between the lovely color and the beauty of the yarn, I think it's going to be a wonderful little cardigan.

So it should be done today and I'll have the stats (and photos) tomorrow. I'll then concentrate on the Cindy Must Knit This Cardigan and Matt's Sampler Cardigan. I would like to get both of those done this year yet.

The only drawback? I'll have an empty set of needles....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.