Monday, August 20, 2007

Don't you love a dreary Monday morning?

I'm curious... did anyone actually watch the Youtube video on my last blog entry? It's one of the funniest SNL skits I've seen... so if you didn't bother watching it, take a few minutes and enjoy (warning, it might ruin some of your favorite Stevie Nicks songs).

Since it's just so dreary and raining this morning, I'm not even going to bother taking pictures, as they'll be grey and dark. However, stuff was done over the weekend.

Including the stash room clean up. FYI: I have a shit load of yarn. There's simply not other way to describe it. It really is kind of overwhelming. Matt said, why not get rid of some of it on Ebay or something, then you can buy more.

My problem is I bought it for a reason... I liked it and I can see the "potential" of a yarn. I hate to get rid of it (plus it's mine. MINE!!! *cough*). Anyway... I might eventually, but I just don't want to pick out what I'm not going to use.

I will say that my new yarn purchases have slowed down considerably. I'm trying very hard to finish some things... and I'm plugging away on projects.

The Rambling Shadows Jacket is more than likely going to be finished today. I'm on the button band (at the buttonhole row) then some seaming, and it's all set. Matt asked me "why not seam just the sleeves to see if you're going to like it". I pointed out that at this point, does it matter? I'm not going to frog it... so I'll finish it and if doesn't suit me, I'll give it away (like the crappy San Fran Pullover... that was a disaster!).

I'm also still plugging away on the self designed crochet shawl, with maybe an other 10-15" to go before I add the border... which I'm still not set on what I'm doing. I'm also working on a little of this and a little of that... thinking about what else I want to get finished up.

I have Matt's Sampler Cardigan that I would like to finish, plus two Janet Szabo cardigans to finish (the Fall Back Cardigan and the Sailor's Ribs and Ropes Cardigan) that I know will get a lot of wear this coming fall (temps drop... fall knitting in on my mind!).

So lots to do, on a cool, dreary Monday morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.