Thursday, April 05, 2007

More of the same

click to enlarge

Matt's SOA is coming along. I'm not sure if I can really call this the SOA, as I'm only using the basics from the pattern. I'm using a different yarn than the original, so I had to redo the math, including removing some purl stitches between cables (there's supposed to be two purls between each cable, but the cotton/acrylic yarn stretches too much, and it would've made the body too wide anyway. The pattern also doesn't have any front neck shaping, so I worked the numbers for that yesterday.

Tho photos really don't do this sweater justice. The cables look stunning in person and the fabric is fabulous. It's soft and cuddley (don't tell Matt... he might not think "cuddley" is a positive).

Here's the other project that I've been working on here and there:
click to enlarge

The Textured Stitches Crochet Afghan. I'm having fun thinking of different stitches to use in it. I'm probably better than halfway done... I might keep going until I'm out of yarn. I nice big, lazy day afghan for next winter.

I think I'm going to have to go out today. I haven't gone out in two days and I'm not in a great mood. Maybe some fresh (if cold) air will do me some good. At least the sun is shining today.

1 comment:

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.