Monday, November 13, 2006

Rainy Days and Mondays

Nothing quite like a rainy, dreary, mid November Monday morning! Just gets my juices flowing to snuggle in under the blankets and sleep the day away.

Alas, too much to do!!! Laundry! Sewing! Knitting! Saving the universe from alien invasion! actually, it's more like saving ancient Japan from evil.

Anyway, I've got a lot of things I want to work on/finish immediately. The holidays are coming and I want to close out 2006 with a few more finished projects.

Matt's "Because I Love You Sweater" is in the space time paradox of knitting and knitting and it's not getting any longer. 5" to go on the back. Then I get to do it all over again for the front. Exciting!

I've been working on the Landscape Shawl. I have maybe 8 more rows to go on it. I'm shooting for 2 rows a day, so I really hope I can have it ready for blocking by the end of this week.

I'm still plugging along on the Dulaan Gansey. Of course I'm already thinking about the next Dulaan project. I think much faster than I knit.

I need to finish up the Project Linus quilt, as I have a blanket that Susan gave me to drop off. I would like to drop them both off together (so that's actually my top priority today).

I have a handful of sewing projects that I'm doing for Christmas gifts (or a secret santa thingy). So I'll be trying to spend more time in my sewing room than at the PS2.

Sorry for the lack of photos right now, as I seem to be doing more organizing than actually knitting... well, I really really am knitting on the Because I Love You Sweater, it just doesn't look like it.

So off to turn every light on in the house (did I mention it's rainy, dreary and Monday... that's an evil combination) and get some sewing done!!!

Happy Knitting (or sewing or organizing!)

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I just can't seem to wake up today. Thanks again for being the Linus Blanket deliverer. :) I have a huge granny square one in the works for my next Linus. Hope you got lots done today.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.