Thursday, July 27, 2006

Not the most exciting blog

The Silver Creek Gansey is growing. That's all the knitting I got done yesterday. Which is actually quite a bit considering.

My friend Julie came over for a playdate yesterday. Our SnB group was gifted with a bunch of fabric samples by a friend of Nicole's. Julie and I decided to sort out some of the fabrics to make some tote bags. Yesterday we spent the day sewing cutting and chatting. Didn't quite get the first bag done, but we're pretty happy with how it's turning out (no picture so Theresa can be surprised. heehee)

See, not the most exciting blog. The Silver Creek Gansey isn't really exciting until I get to the yoke (and I'm about half way there). I'm not knitting on much else right now and I'm spending some time playing Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal (which I'm really enjoying. This just might be the best series I've played. The games devlopers did well as far as keeping the feel of the earlier games, but they don't feel like it's just more of the same. The gameplay is fun, the storyline interesting and the humor is very appealing to me.)

So expect more of the same today. A little knitting, a little gameplay, and a lot of working out (sigh).

Happy Knitting!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:14 PM

    Hi Cindy,

    I know how you feel...my projects are all taking a while to complete, so my posts lately don't have any exciting progress to report. Hopefully when I return from vacation I'll have more interesting things to show.

    I'm so sad about the way the press is treating Floyd today. I think he's innocent, and probably babbled like a silly woman on my blog to that effect. It seems like you and your husband "know" Floyd -- please tell me I'm right. My email is adamsdebra dot sbcglobal dot com if you would like to email.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.