Thursday, July 06, 2006

Little Progress

...at least on knitting.

I went shopping yesterday with Betty (meaning we shopped for about an hour, then went to lunch... heehee, do we know how to shop or what?). I did get a pattern to make cute shorts/pants/skirt. However, I need to finish the dress I already started. I should have it finished today.

I didn't work on the High Neck Cabled Tank at all yesterday, so it's still about 2 rows short of the armhole decreases. I did work on my Artyarns Jaywalker sock. I had started a short row heel on it, but I have such issues with picking up the double wraps (being a tight knitter and all). I gave up, frogged back and started a traditional heel. I then broke a needle (stupid size one needles... they snap like twigs). So I threw them on some circs as I figured I then could try them on as they seemed a little less stretchy then the other Jaywalker's I've made. And they were. So they've been frogged to start again on larger needles.

So not a lot of progess to report... however, just so I have something for you to look at: a picture of the Scoop du Jour in action!



Happy Knitting!

7 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Cindy and looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...la la! I just love it! and the skit pattern is perfect for you! Can't wait to see the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the knitting...the Jaywalker sock has a lovely colorway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy- it looks great, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:19 PM

    Lovely! The scoopy neckline is very flattering on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look very good in Scoop.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.