Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Yay! Pictures!


Gena is thrilled to have the camera back.


So let's see what I've been working on:


I did get the increases all done for the left side of my FLAK... now I just need to finish up to the armhole depth then match the other side...



The Landscape Shawl (in Naturespun fingering weight) is moving along. I'm about to start the next section.



Yet an other pair of Jaywalker socks. This is the Artyarns Ultramerino4 yarn. Yum.



Here's the basketweave sock in the Opal Cotton yarn. It's done with the expection of the afterthought heel. I'll wait until the other sock is done (as I'm at the perfect spot in the colors to start the second sock).


None of my other projects are picture worthy right now. As you can tell, I'm a bit restless with my projects. Still can't seem to quite settle into a "main" project since completing the Rose Leaf Pullover. It happens.

I even cast on a new project yesterday... for Matt. He's been whining requesting a simple ribbed pullover. We had decided on a yarn-Classic Elite's Lana D'oro-but I couldn't find the pattern that I wanted. A simple top down raglan sweater done in 2X2 rib. Okay, I did find the pattern, but I didn't want to buy the kit. So I did a little math, crossed my fingers and cast it on. I did some short rows for a little neck shaping, and so far, so good. The yarn is lovely to knit with, but I'm so not looking forward to the body and all that 2X2 rib over and over and over again. However, it's something he really really wants, so I hope I can stick with it (and it works out... I am math challenged).

So yay, the camera is back, let's hope that it last longer than 6 months before it breaks down again.

A little grocery shopping today and a little knitting planned.
Happy Knitting!!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:23 AM

    Hope your camera problems are long past now. I've had a Cannon Elph a little over two years now and haven't had any problems...knock wood. It has been a good camera for me and small enough that I can put it in my pocket and just go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:22 PM

    It's all looking great; what a difference your 'new' camera makes. Though poor Gena doesn't look too happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am so glad you got your camera. I just love the look on Gena's face...priceless!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.