Monday, June 19, 2006

Back to the Knitting

Whew, what a busy weekend.

As I said yesterday, I did take some knitting with me, but only knit during the Pieffer Hill Race. I got a lot done on my Scoop du Jour. As a matter of fact, the back and both fronts are done. The first sleeve is cast on.

The color is a bit brighter than the actual sweater (it's a much dustier blue).

This is the back after blocking. I think I'm going to have to do a light steam block, as I want the ribbing to be a bit more open.


The other knitting I got done:

The Landscape Shawl is back to where I had to frog. Right now this is a fun knit, but I'm guessing as I add one stitch every row, that it's eventually going to become very tedious. However, it's just what I wanted. The drape on the fabric is fabulous. It's denser than most shawls (not much lace in it) so it will add a little warmth for when I need it on those early chilly mornings.

So those are what I seem to be working on right now. I think I can Scoop done in the next couple of days... let's hope. Sleeves can be a bit of a challenge for me. I'm already thinking about the next "main" project since it's so close to being done.

Have a great Monday and Happy Knitting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.