Monday, October 22, 2012

Back In The Saddle Again

Good thing Portland is almost done, as I'm running out of clever uses of the word "saddle" (as some would point out, I would first have to start using clever uses of the word "saddle").

Anyway... Portland is just about done. The saddles are done, leaving only the neck band and the seaming.

The neck band is a bit of a concern. The pattern uses a mitered square moss stitch neck band, and I don't think Matt is going to like that. So I'm thinking of just doing a 2X2 rib. I think I still will do a mitered square neck. Might have to see if anyone else modified the neck band.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.