Monday, January 04, 2010

Happy Knew Knitting Year!

Well, here we are into yet an other new year. The holiday decorations are down and my Xbox avatar is no longer dressed in evening clothes, but a more practical sweater and pants (and totally hot boots. I'm obsessed with my avatar's boots).

New Year means a new project, right? After some debating, here's what I cast on.


Yep, it's an other knock off from a mail order catalogue. This time for Matt. I'm using the Ribby Pulli again, and I will do the half zip.

I know I said I was going to do a couple of complex projects this year... but Matt loves his Aspinwall Pullover so much, and this will be very similar. It should make up quickly, and actually it's a good project to have going while I work on something more complex.

Today is a "free day" for me. I received a jury summons for today and tomorrow. I didn't have to report today (and I'm assuming I probably won't have to tomorrow either). So I had planned on being bored to death at the courthouse (knitting needles are banned), and instead will get some laundry and knitting done today. Bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.